The Rules of Procedure of the High Judicial and Prosecutorial Council of Bosnia and Herzegovina (HJPC BiH) govern the organisation and modus operandi of the HJPC BiH.
The Presidency is composed of a President, two Vice-Presidents and other full-time members of the HJPC BiH.
The Presidency has the following tasks and competencies:
- Supervises all activities of the Secretariat. Supervision, among other things, is exercised through regular meeting of the Collegium, meetings with the Director and Deputy Director and through regular reports by the Secretariat;
- Monitors the implementation of the Council decisions and ensures that the Secretariat has proper reporting procedures in place;
- Monitors the implementation of the HJPC Strategy, ensures proper and regular reporting by the Secretariat to the Council, and proposes to the Council necessary changes of the Strategy;
- Analyses budget proposals for the HJPC and prepares final proposals for approval by the Council;
- Approves requests for budget rebalance for donor-funded projects;
- Monitors budget execution and spending of donor funds, and ensures proper and regular reporting by the Secretariat to the Council;
- Reviews the HJPC’s draft Annual Reports and submits them for approval by the Council;
- Monitors working conditions and internal working environment in the Secretariat and in the Office of Disciplinary Counsel and accordingly reports to the Council once a year;
- Proposes to the Council for approval its annual meeting schedule;
- Approves a detailed manual for the preparation of the Council meetings and implementation of Council decisions on the proposal of the Deputy Director;
- Approves annual leave plans for the Chief Disciplinary Counsel, Director and Deputy Director;
- Approves annual leave plans for the Presidency members and submits them to the Council;
- Decides on the allocation of office space in the HJPC upon consultation with the Director, Deputy Director and Chief Disciplinary Counsel.
The Presidency decides by consensus. If consensus is not reached, decisions are made by the HJPC BiH. The members of the Presidency may decide to assign certain responsibilities from the list of duties and responsibilities to an individual Council member.
Also, the members of the Presidency are collectively responsible for discharging their duties and they meet to discuss and decide on relevant issues.
The Presidency reports to the HJPC BiH on its activities quarterly and in writing. Reports are prepared by the Head of Cabinet. In addition to that, the President and Vice-Presidents report to their own activities at the Council meetings.
The members of the Presidency are:
- Milan Tegeltija, President of the HJPC BiH,
- Ružica Jukić, Vice-President of the HJPC BiH,
- Jadranka Lokmić-Misirača, Vice-President of the HJPC BiH,
- Zijad Kadrić, Member of the HJPC BiH